- Dr. Colton travels to rural Guatemala and provides eye care and glasses to those who have no access to modern medicine.
- Dr. Colton visits homebound elderly patients to give them eye care in the comfort of their own homes.
- Dr. Colton supports local schools by donating and taking his wife on dates to their sports games and fine arts productions. Let us know what you’re involved in!
What can I do to help?
- Donate glasses to Dr. Colton’s office and he can use them on medical service trips to Central America.
- Download the app “Be My Eyes” and help blind patients see the world around them.
- Let us know if you have a service opportunity!